Thursday 29 December 2011

2011 Good Riddance.

2011 Good Riddance.


Like every year, there was hope, that this would be the year everything would change.
But then, somehow, there was fear. Fear from change.
Excuses.
If you are scared of the darkness, it is not the darkness which is at fault.
                                                               - Raghu (Roadies fame)
Anyway, I hope 2012 will be my year.
And I hope I blog more :P
Soon.
P.S.  -   No offence to the very few readers I have (if any), but sometimes I wish I were an anonymous blogger.
At the moment, I tend to get blinded sometimes, with the thought that there are people who know me reading this, wondering what made me write so. I censor my thoughts, with the belief that what if I am being judged. What if I hurt anyone with what I write here. I am not completely ME while I write. Which, in the first place was my idea of blogging. To express myself. 
Honestly, so far I have been absolutely away from such thoughts, but in the recent months, I have seen people change. Some of my closest childhood friends getting judgmental ( Thanks spell check, I typed that as judgemental). Hence, the thought is bothering me.
But, I just read somewhere : " As long as you are worried what others think of you, you are owned by them " - Amitabh Bachchan.
Good to read, tough to implement. But well, what is to be done, has to be done.
Lets hope for the best.
New years resolution : Care a little less. :D

1 comment:

  1. U hv always been a guide to me n maa n papa u complete us n r blessed to hv u love u always 😙😙😙😙😙

    ReplyDelete